Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Sunday, March 09, 2008

My Puppy Is Going To Miss Me

I haven't been home since Friday morning.

Am I running away and joining the circus?

Did I join the Ron Paul Revolution?

Have I been kidnapped and am foolishly using time away from my captors to post on my blog?

No on all accounts. I've been in Philadelphia this weekend. Here's what I've been up too:

Friday

Had an improv show in Philadelphia. Despite the rain and ickiness of the weather, it overall went pretty well. We were pretty funny and we had a good sized crowd out to the show. I had two funny parts of the show that I really enjoyed. First was during Good Cop, Bad Cop. Mike was the suspect and Natalie and I were the cops. During the show, I started to insult Mike. To the crowd it wasn't clear that if I was insulting his character or him personally. Finally it became very clear what I was doing and we started to just yell at each other on stage making fun of each other's hair, weight, height, and personality. Mike had friends in the audience, so they thought this was hilarious!

The other game was during Superfreeze. Jess had built a robot, me. When she turned me on, I just began to repeat what she was saying. Eventually we went 2 minutes where we were both saying the same thing at the same time. Jess and I work really well together, so she sets me up beautifully for jokes and I try to do the same for her.

Saturday

It rained all day on Saturday. So much, that there was some flooding. We had a big 3 hour business meeting where I thought we got alot done. We had pizza and soda, always a positive for a meeting. Hopefully we'll be taking The N Crowd into some great new directions soon. I also caught a show at the Shubin theater, but my leg started to hurt so I bailed on the second show and went back to Brandons for some So Co.

Sunday

At the moment, everyone is a sleep upstairs. (Yes it is 11:24 a.m.) I guess that day light savings jump really kicked their ass. Heh. I plan on hanging around down here in Philadelphia for the day. I am hoping to hook up with Greg and Matt to discuss Hopper Brothers things, but we'll see how that works out.

Tonight, I am going to the Shubin for a Fundraiser. I am actually helping with it... they are having a date auction. It's called "The Parade of A-holes." Basically, some of us are getting together and doing these jerk bag characters. It starts at 7 p.m. tonight. Should be fun.

Then... finally... I'll be going home and my puppy will be so happy to see me.

Side note: The thing down right below this post, went well.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home