Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Short Week

So school districts are in the middle of Spring Break. Meaning teachers aren't sick and I am not working. One school district's spring break is starting tomorrow, so I did work Monday and will be working tomorrow. I could have picked up a job today, but I didn't sleep all that well last night. In addition, I haven't had a full day to get stuff done in... 2 weeks. Last two weekends have been anything but restful... so it is nice to get some stuff done today.

This weekend, I am heading up to the Erie, PA area for Easter. Which means... shock... I won't be at this week's show. This is the first show I have missed in... well... since last Easter. And then the following week... I won't be at that show either because I'll be in Orlando, FL for Wrestlemania.

Pretty sweet huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home