Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Post From The Sunshine State In A Steel Cage

(Written in the morning... posted at 1:15 a.m.)

I'm writing you from the DoubleTree hotel in sunny Orlando Florida. Tonight is Wrestlemania, and I've got to say... I've got some pretty decent seats. But it has been an eventful few days.

Friday

Friday was Natalie's wedding. I picked up Ray, who was going to Wrestlemania with me, and we went to her wedding in New Jersey. It was a very nice affair. The ceremony was held in a Roman Catholic Church, which I hadn't been to in a while. (I don't think anyone in my family are RC's.) Everyone from The N Crowd was there... even Kristen who got lost and well.... showed up a little late. Heh.

After the wedding, we jetted over to the reception. Unfortunately, our flight to Florida was that night so we had to leave early. However... we did get a group picture with The N Crowd and Natalie in her wedding dress before we left. It was really good and I'm hoping to post that picture later on this blog. It was really nice. I just wish we could have stayed a little longer... the food was really good and I'm sure it was a good time.

So we zipped over to the Airport and caught our flight to Florida.

Friday into Early Saturday Morning

So we got to Florida and walked forever to get our bags. (Ray checked a bag, I didn't.) The new went to get our car... which was a frickin... adventure, because there were idiots working at the Avis car rental thing. Ugh. We finally got to the Hotel.. met up with my friend Steve from College and settled in for the night at around 3 a.m.


Next morning, we woke up and went to an autographing session. It was actually alot of fun. We had to stand for like 90 or so minutes waiting to get in... but once we did, it was great. Here are a few photos with me and a few wrestlers:











The rest of the day was spent at Universal Studios. It's actually a pretty nice park. I really liked it. I think my favorite ride was Disaster Studios.. mainly because it had Christopher Walken in a video in it. heh.

That night we went to the Hall of Fame induction ceremony. It was long... but fun to see all of the old wrestlers. Definitely worth the trip.


--- end of morning post ---

So... it's after 1 a.m. Wrestlemania was fantastic... but now I am going to bed. I'll be heading to a hotel tomorrow near the airport. My flight is coming back on Tuesday, so I should have plenty of time to write something up then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home