Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Last Post From Floridia

So I was sick all day today.. mainly from yelling and screaming last night. My head was pretty congested today, had a headache, and my throat was sore. But now I am feeling marginally better.

WWE Hall of Fame

This was the night before Wrestlemania. It was pretty good... but also very long. It started at 7 p.m. and went to 11:30 p.m. The funny thing was, that the "Broadcast" of the show started at 11 p.m. So the rebroadcast of the show started before the actual show ended. Ric Flair had a great speech and it was very emotional. Everyone in the crowd was crying as he thanked everyone for their continued support of his career. All in all.. it was really nice.

Wrestlemania!

The next day was Sunday: Wrestlemania. After a big lunch at Fridays, Steve and I went over to the show. Ray met up with some friends and met us over there. We took a shuttle bus from the fairgrounds to the Citrus Bowl. It was a great idea... because the place was a zoo with everyone trying to find parking.

The even was fantastic! I really enjoyed almost all of the matches and we had some great seats. I am pretty sure you'll be able to pic us out on the DVD when it comes out. I think my favorite two matches were Undertaker vs. Edge and Shawn Michals vs. Ric Flair. I alot of pictures... but hardly any of the matches turned out okay. But the pictures of the set turned out nice, but it was too dark and I was just a little to far away from the ring to get pictures.

Here are some good ones:


From Wrestlemania








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home