Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Back Into The Swing of Things

Well this is the first full weekend back from my adventurous last two weeks of march. Last weekend I was in Florida for Wrestlemania while the previous weekend I was in Erie for Easter. So this weekend... be it that I just stayed home, it was a nice change of pace.

This week however, I was sick. Apparently while in Florida... I picked up a bug. So I was sick Monday night, Tuesday, Wednesday... most of Thursday. I manage to shake it on Friday, although it is still lingering even today.

Other then that, the rest of the week was spent resting.

The show on Friday was pretty good. We had 31 people and I made my return back to the stage. I thought I was pretty funny. This week will be great however. My birthday is Thursday, Brandon's is on Friday, and on Saturday we are having an N Crowd party.

The theme: Come dressed as B.J. or Brandon

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home