Redhead's Have Random Thoughts (Beejer's Blog)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not Dead

Heh. Wow, been almost two weeks since I last posted. To sum it up in a nutshell... things have been busy. And although busy, there is very little to report. Nevertheless... here's is whats going on with me.

The Birthday Par-tay

... Was fantastic. Nelson and Lindsay really know how to throw a shin-dig. And it reminded me of the days of ye ole 711 and 622 Darrow. There was plenty of fun to be had and plenty of BJ's walking around. No not that kind stupid. The them of the party was "come dressed as B.J. or Brandon." Here are the winners.






I'd post more, but I don't want to clog this blog with pictures. Plus... not all of them are exactly appropriate for public consumption. Don't need to get my certificate revoked. Heh. But you know me, send me an e-mail and I'll link you to the rest.


New Phone

So with my new found oldness.... I also found out that my phone contract was up. So I got a new phone. What kind of phone you ask? Well I got a Blackberry. yea I know... La-di-da! I've only had it since Monday of this week and it is pretty cool. I can check my e-mail, send unlimited texts, and it even has GPS. So now I'm pretty sure I won't get lost no matter where I am going. Heh.

If you by chance have unlimited texts... let me know! There are plenty of times during the day when I have 5 minutes to kill. Heh.

Teaching... on the side.

So since I last post, I've gotten a few improv teaching gigs. I taught for Village Productions last week and will be doing another class for them this coming Monday. Also this Saturday, I am doing a class for The Actors Center. What subject you may ask? Math? English? History? Nope. Improv. Yea I know. Pretty sweet. Shame I can't do that 5 days a week. It is exhausting... but fun. Nice to see there are some funny kids out there.

The N Crowd Turns 3

Big day tomorrow.

3 years of The N Crowd.

Need I say more?


2 Comments:

  • Good day !.
    might , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

    I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://esaxuqap.easyfreehosting.com/fehaqe.html
    and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 07, 2009 6:58 AM  

  • Hello everyone!
    I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

    For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
    I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
    Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 04, 2010 1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home